Phase 3 POLICIES
Welcome Back!! HOURS: FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY 11-6PM
In concern for your safety and for the safety of our staff, we are strictly following the guidelines of the
Virginia Wineries Association and the Governor of Virginia.
- Please do not enter our property if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- FRIDAYS ONLY: WE ARE KID AND PET FRIENDLY! Pets are allowed outdoors.
- SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS: 21 and over only allowed at this time. Pets are allowed outdoors.
- We are now offering indoor and outdoor seating. Please do not bring your own chairs, blankets or umbrellas. We will assign you a table. Please note that we do not allow outside food in our tasting room as we offer our own Bistro menu, even in bad weather. Please do not congregate in any area and practice 6 foot social distancing. Please do not move your table!
- The maximum group size is 10 people. We require reservations for groups of 5-10 people. For groups please call or text 240-687-1989 or email [email protected]/ to secure your reservation. We will hold your table for 15 minutes. If you do not arrive on time or call, you may forfeit your reservation. Parties of 4 or less are first come, first served and we do not guarantee a table.
- Please call for groups 11-25 people. We rent our private party room for $400 for 3 hours plus wine purchase during our regular business hours. Please inquire regarding larger private parties and rental of our entire venue after our business hours.
- We require that you wear a face mask when you interact with our staff or when you use the rest rooms. You may remove your mask when seated at your table. Please sanitize your hands before entering the tasting room. A contact free hand sanitizing station is provided for your use.
- We are only offering bottle sales, and self-guided flights. We will provide you with tasting notes for descriptions of our wines.
- We require a minimum purchase of 1 bottle of wine (prices start at $15/bottle/flight!), or 1 flight of wine per guest over 21. Wine to-go counts towards the minimum purchase. You can also purchase a case (prices start at $120/case from a selection of 8 wines) If you purchase a case, we can hold the case inside for you and bring you bottles as needed.
- We will require your credit card when we seat you which we will hold until you depart.
- We will add a 15% service gratuity to your bill. If you would like to add more, our servers will appreciate it!
- We ask that you limit your time to a maximum of 2.5 hours at a table. Our closing time is 6PM, and we do ask that you leave at that time.
- Please let us know if you prefer plastic disposable cups for your wine, or if you would like a wine glass. The wine glass is $4 each and yours to take home. We have bottled water for $1/bottle, we are not serving cups or pitchers of water.
- We are allowing outside food to be consumed on deck space only, but you must take your trash with you. Please do not leave trash for us to handle. IF ORDERING FROM OUR BISTRO, WE WILL HANDLE THE TRASH. OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED.